Elijah Michael Edward Lettman






I had the privilege of photographing little Eli yesterday. He was just one day shy of being 3 weeks old. And completely adorable. He has the most beautifully-shaped, velvety head…it is all I can do when around him not to just stand there petting him and snuzzling his soft hair. It helps, of course, that I have been good friends with his parents for…wow, almost a decade or more? They might let me get away with the overt baby-adoration. Can't help it. It's just something I do now that I have my own little one who is almost 4 months old. Babies have become magnets to my googly stares, goofy smiles, and varied-pitched exclamations. Yes…I have become one of THOSE people. And I'm fine with that. But, honestly, do you think you could be in the presence of such an amazing little person as Eli and not make some kind of warbled noise of adoration? I think not. Consider yourself challenged.

On a side note, Elijah's mom, Andrea, said during photos to not get in the photo because of how terrible she looked just then. To that I say, "what the heck are you talking about?" For reals. I mean, look at how gorgeous she is! Terrible, my butt. Ha.

Comments

Popular Posts